SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

That above chart is no more valid or reliable. SLR has more than...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    That above chart is no more valid or reliable.
    SLR has more than double shares in issue since then.
    The Gold Price in USD was way way higher and a lot higher in AUD than now.
    The Gold sentiment sector was different then what we are facing now.
    The run up in gold and gold stocks (2010-2012) happened in the flawed belief that QE & lower interest rates would destroy the US Dollar. So people took shelter in Gold and gold related derivatives. It didn't happened that way. The dollar gold stronger and gold was clobbered.
    As I have said many times in the past lower rates are bullish and higher rates are bearish for the US Dollar.
    Vice versa lower rates are bearish and higher rates bullish for Gold.
    Right now there is a massive short covering underway in the US Dollar.
    It will start reversing after Wednesday's Fed announcement.

I think this chart below is more reliable to assess the current SLR situation.

SLRnow.PNG

An extremely super bullish uptrend after the Quarterly update release almost a month ago.
    A fantastic run.
    As nothing goes up in a straight line, I expect a decent healthy pullback at some point.
    It may not happen at all.
    At some point people will decide to take profits, free up money, find other dogs etc etc.
    I am selling. Only regret is the units I sold below 50c. I shouldn't but I did.
    It just became too big in the portfolio. 35-58 is one hell of a run. That is more than 70%.
    I'll take it.
    Some new bulls don't have to be angry on me as I was the one who was crying BUY BUY BUY when the share price was 35-36c. Some people were laughing at me at that time.

@MIStragic
    I am tired of your dividend call.
    SLR will not be giving dividends for now and not anytime soon.
    SLR is in a extremely healthy situation but not in a dividend paying situation and not until management are convinced that income is almost guaranteed for years and years to come.
    Not there yet. Yes some kind of acquisitions or merger may eventuate, I am not privy to that sort of inside information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.