SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Chart About to break upwards?, page-69

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Not a bad assessment @flaming. Personally I think that this will get to .59 before a pullback. We have a fib level and a heavy level of support at that level and that support was set in fairly recent memory.
    Looking at the hourly We have broken below the prevailing trendline, and given that it is a steep trendline I'm pretty wary of it. However if you look at that lower trend line ive drawn in, the PA has broken below before only to go higher later on. I would hesitate to say that this is a consolidation after that fat candle this morning on open. I'm watching for a retracement to the little level of support I've got drawn in at 0.55 today or tomorrow. If that happens I'd say this is either consolidation of wave 3 or end of wave 5.

The only thing that confuses my waves is this orange circle here. There are clearly two waves here and this throws my timing off. The movements of the waves puts us a wave 5 at the moment so a full consolidation down to 0.5 wouldn't be unreasonable, but if this is wave 3 the consolidation should only be to 0.55. I've got a trigger set to 0.55. That would have been a run for me.

I think that this is the broader move though, however the consolidation of Wave Four is dependent on the price of gold/US Dollar index. And given that the dollar has strength at the moment it makes sense for a consolidation period now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.