SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Thanks for your creative charts. I am not a chart guy or...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Thanks for your creative charts.
    I am not a chart guy or technical guy, nor do I have any kind of technical knowledge.
    I don't believe in Waves.
    I don't believe in Cycles.
    All of those things are imaginary in my view.
    What ever you want to see you will see in the chart.
    Different technicians will see different things.
    I don't believe in Elliot Waves.
    If that was so then Ralph Nelson Elliot would be the richest man on the planet.

I am a fundamental driven trader/investor.
    That is why my plans take a long long time to eventuate. As was and is in the case of SLR.

But what I do know is people only invest to make profits. When profits are there they will be taking it in increments or as they wish. The one who waits for the most profits may miss out taking it all together.
    As the price can come down rather swiftly. Won't give a chance to sell. There are lot of people invested in SLR sitting on decent profits. The price stayed under 50c for more than a year. I know the price was smashed down for massive accumulation. That was the reason I took the pain pill all that time. I held that belief throughout those painful days. There will be plenty of smart people who recognise that and must have established a position. They will want to take profits and free up their money. If that happens then the price will retreat. If it doesn't it is even better as I can sell rest of my holding higher.
    There are some dogs in my sight who I think are 6-9 months behind SLR.
    I need to nurture and groom them. Make them attractive to the market.
    Won't be bad if I can keep doing that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.