SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Agree in part with your sentiments about the exotic technical...

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1299
    Agree in part with your sentiments about the exotic technical analysis which ignore the special factors in the previous gold super bull market. Not the same gold market dynamics, and SLR hadn't then destroyed several hundred million dollars of shareholder wealth in its Murchison debacle.
    Unfortunately I cant agree with your second comment .... if I wanted to hold a stock that never pays a dividend, I buy Berkshire Hathaway which at least has the Buffet at the helm. NST started paying dividends years ago, long before it was a dead certainty .... whats good for the gander should also apply to the goose.
    Perhaps you have a relative in the business or treat stocks like gold which you just keep or your a day trader .... who knows .... or perhaps you don't have many shares .... but I'm not prepared to be put down by a dog groomer, and I'm not prepared to tolerate the endless sand bagging of SLR for the benefit of BOD & staff. Even humble pint sized Southern Gold has paid a 10% dividend in its much shorter life span.
    So, wether you like it or not, my sentiments are shared by many shareholders especially long term ones who are sick of subsidising the life style of BOD & high paid staff (most on more than Prime Minister salaries) and the Kalgoorlie local economy for no return ..... over a decade of production, more than 1m oz and still long term shareholders are more than 90% down from 2012 and you want to delay dividends for years ???
    The only excuse for not paying a dividend is imminent corporate action. Show me the money !
    Either you accept the bullish pronouncements that SLR has secured large high grade resources which will enable production for years to come or you suspect them of misleading shareholders (again) ... if the former SMTM ...if the latter, please share so we can all 'stop loss' out of perpetual Gunna Gold Limited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.