SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

@chotachetan Those dogs are so sick they will make you throw up....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @chotachetan

Those dogs are so sick they will make you throw up.
    They have the potential to maul someone to death.
    Not many can handle.
    But if you follow my post you will figure out.

@MIStragic

You are a very smart guy but to buy gold stocks in hope of dividend!!! I don't.
    You make such high quality post and then come back to dividend again & again.
    You also think if RED5 would reverse takeover SLR.(That is actually hilarious)

If I was buying a dividend stock, I would see if they can prove earnings for many many years.
    Mining companies are different beast, especially the junior companies. Something happens tomorrow at the mill the company is out for a CR. I would never buy a junior mining company in hope of dividend.

I can tell you if SLR announces dividend right now the price will collapse as the Market will know it won't be sustainable. Any dividend has to be sustainable. Not there yet.

No, I don't have any relative, I don't even know personally anyone else than myself who is invested in the Gold Sector. The only one I know are few of my friends and relatives who buy the dogs when I tell them to buy. Some turn out okay, some not so good and some disaster. That's the nature of business if one is a dog groomer. But 50-70 % gain in a month .......not happening if one is buying the market leaders.

I am just relaying my sentiment.....at 35-36 I was buying buying buying. Quite a large position for me.
    Many were laughing at me. You were the one who would pick me on daily basis.

Now I am selling. I did said I will sell above 50c. It can go to 70-80c. But I am happy with that.
    I have a little and want a little more. That's all.

As about my position if SLR idea didn't work for me........I would have lost an arm & a leg.
    All I can tell you is SLR is the third stock where my profit is greater than $100k.
    Having said that I also had two stock where I lost more than $100k, actually the first big loss I took was over $350k, makes me sick to this day. So at the end I made nothing out of those big trades. But I do catch small fish here & there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.