SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

@chotachetan If only I was as smart as you have portrayed....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @chotachetan

If only I was as smart as you have portrayed. Thanks for your comment.
    I have done so many stupid things with my money........you will laugh if I tell it all.

As I said once I am sold out this will keep going higher and higher.
    My selling is maybe a hold signal for others. I am very early to buy and far too early to sell.
    My timing is very very poor. I don't mind as long as I make something out of it.

By the way a share price of $1 gives it a 500 million market cap not a billion as there are 500 million shares outstanding. It won't surprise me if that happens. If Novo Resources can go to a billion plus market cap without drilling one single diamond drill hole on the ground, then anything can happen.
    Novo still hasn't drilled any hole.
    SLR is a producing company with close to 100 million cash+ bullion + other listed investments. If there is a new trend developing with the latest quarterly report then it wouldn't be hard to grow the cash balance 30-40 million per year after all expenses.
    It looks like blue skies for SLR for quite sometime.
    Very solid outlook.
    Only holding a small token amount to remind me all the crazy things can happen in the market place.
    Those are all very valuable lessons.

I am now busy preparing some other dogs for the upcoming run.
    One just keep going backwards and backwards. It's in full reverse gear.

Congratulations and all the best to all SLR holders who held on from 75-35 cents.
    You deserve this gains.
    Last edited by flaming: 09/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.