SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

@pezsaz I totally agree with your views. SLR is doing great now....

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @pezsaz

I totally agree with your views.
    SLR is doing great now.
    This pullback is temporary and soon it will resume its uptrend.
    My reason to get out was the run from 36-60 was very quick.
    On top it did everything I asked it to do for me. I had an objective and it fulfilled with spades.
    I did missed out the selling opportunity at 63-64c. No complains.

My question to you is how do you mentally deal with the erratic trading of the last few days...... the stock has retreated from 64-57. Not a nice situation if anyone is holding few million units. I certainly would be terrified (or frustrated) if I was holding a large position like before. I find it extremely difficult to calm the storm inside my head.
    I ask you as I have noticed from your post that you are sort of a guy who looks at the macro picture....and don't think too much about the daily movements. It is easy to say don't worry, it will be alright later .............. ....extremely hard to practise when one find itself in that situation.

Any suggestions would help not so experienced people like myself.
    Thanks

I will also throw my view about the last few trading days.

I think this pullback in gold was orchestrated.
    The stocks have been retreating the last few days....more so yesterday....and with a not so great US data...Gold gets hammered down below the crucial 1300 level. All stop losses gets triggered and here we are 1290. Same thing today at SLR, lot of stop losses was triggered. But it's small volume so far.
    The stop loss hunters haven't got the volume yet.

US 10 year treasury yield rose over 3.07%
    USD index had a huge spike to 93.5
    Gold got clobbered. 1314-1288

Rates in the US and around the globe are going higher. That is a fact.
    What should have happened is the USD index should have gone down and anything priced in US dollars up. WTI crude oil went up. So things don't happen right away as they should.
    I think there was a massive short covering rally in the USD from 89-93. It may have topped out and the downtrend will resume......but it could still show strength till the June FED rate hike.
    So plenty of time for the manipulators to play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.