LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Chart action, page-1322

1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    The United States will be a net energy exporter no later than 2022. LNG will play a crucial role.

Despite more than 11 million tonnes of new supply added to the market in the first half of the year, we're seeing extremely strong demand, mostly in Asia, keeping the market tight. As a result, prices this summer have sustained three-year highs at levels equivalent to winter-like prices. These price signals provide further evidence the market is calling for additional investment in LNG liquefaction infrastructure...

Despite only starting in 2016, the United States is expected to become the third-largest LNG exporter in the world by 2020, ranking behind only Australia and Qatar. It might only take another decade or two before America finds itself atop the global leaderboard.

Hi Champee, great find, awesome article, thanks for sharing.
    Makes me realise / confirm my suspicions, it's still early days for US LNG.
    With just 2 yrs down and Decades to go, i can't help think it's still early days for our little Ozzie battler from down under, our very own 'Little Red Ant' and we still have a very bright future ahead of us if we stay the course. It just might take a bit more time and patience before we get what we've all been waiting for, BTA's and FID. Yes we've had our setbacks, with POO hitting the proverbial, but we've soldiered on and we're still in the game, so fingers crossed sooner or later we put that shovel to work and the past couple of years of bad luck, poor timing etc can be forgotten once and for all !

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.