LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

:rolleyes:Back on April 6 2016, MB bought 200,000 shares at...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Back on April 6 2016, MB bought 200,000 shares at .4784... then on the 18th we received FERC Order and the SP jumped to .63 . Fletch, at that time, knew he was buying on the cheap because he sensed an announcement was just around the corner! Now... the strapping GV acquiring 500,000 shares for $355K is a smoke signal that he "senses" BTA talks are coming to fruition!! When the big boss makes a sizeable purchase, how do you not believe... as I shrug my shoulders There are to many signals now to ignore... NextDecade project in Texas having signed 30mtpa of non binding agreements already, interestingly Valinor having taken up a position in that company. LNG is catching on like wild fire around the world... China and India's demand is rapidly increasing(imports up by combined 11.9mt in 2016) - new lng importers Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Jamaica, Colombia, Poland entered the market in 2015/16. Global Exporting supply increased in 2016 by 17mt(15mt from Australia, 3.8mt Qatar/Indonesia/Angola) which was absorbed by those new entrants and superpowers... so demand growth kept pace with new supply that came online! This emerging market has the ability to surprise and demand may keep pace with supply right up until we ANNOUNCE OUR ARRIVAL in 2021-22. We are the next wave, we are in pole position... I believe!!!
    Last edited by jkerr7999: 15/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.