NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Sean ...your post hmm oh i see brenden.so no one actually sold...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sean ...your post
    hmm oh i see brenden.

so no one actually sold any shares today. what, did the sellers create them from thin air? i think you're thinking about naked short sales. and im pretty sure that isn't the case today with NKP haha.

no one sold any of their shares today.... dude what are you smoking?!?!?!?

You really are a newbie arent you sean ?
    Anyway ,because you are a newbie ,when I say they are not sellers ,I mean they are not net sellers .In other words ,during the day a large buyer may buy 600,000 shares for example ,but sometimes at appropriate moments he may dump a 100,000 shares to create panic ,or indecision .This is a very common practise .there are many traders with hair trigger fingers that sell at the slightest downtick .
    sometimes in a particular share , when you see a change in substantial holding from a fund ,they list all the buys and sells ,and they sometimes clearly show selling and buying on the same day by that fund .Its the net position at the end of it that confirms them as a net buyer or a net seller .why do they buy and sell shares on the same day ? The answer is obvious .
    And no ,I do not take drugs ,and if you try to understand what some of the experienced posters around here are saying you can learn how to improve your investing /trading .Close stop losses in NKP is a sure way to lose money .Just look at the charts to see the swings .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.