IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

chart analysis for beginners, page-15

1. 7,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Not entirely. More than likely someone who is at home all day like a retiree may trade and be viewed as a trader but really has core positions in other companies or may not lol. It ain't an art but a tool and as a tradesman would say " the job is easy with the right tools" to guage anything. When i traded for a living i would probably be more of a trader, well all of the time but would also maintain a core position in a company and trade the swings to increase net position. Now i have a, one could say a possie in era, ggp, nod, qpn and prr( a core possie + a trading lot which i dumped out)only because i work a day job and don't have the time to trade.
    Ray i like to draw a trendline touching at least 3 times on the tails whether it be going up or down( the trend) but rarely apply them to any charts as i get a feel for it without drawing it by looking at all the other overlays/indicators/volume etc etc
    I can't paint a lovely portrait or even draw the outline of a human being,which i reckon is art lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.