IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Not entirely. More than likely someone who is at home all day...

1. 7,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Not entirely. More than likely someone who is at home all day like a retiree may trade and be viewed as a trader but really has core positions in other companies or may not lol. It ain't an art but a tool and as a tradesman would say " the job is easy with the right tools" to guage anything. When i traded for a living i would probably be more of a trader, well all of the time but would also maintain a core position in a company and trade the swings to increase net position. Now i have a, one could say a possie in era, ggp, nod, qpn and prr( a core possie + a trading lot which i dumped out)only because i work a day job and don't have the time to trade.
    Ray i like to draw a trendline touching at least 3 times on the tails whether it be going up or down( the trend) but rarely apply them to any charts as i get a feel for it without drawing it by looking at all the other overlays/indicators/volume etc etc
    I can't paint a lovely portrait or even draw the outline of a human being,which i reckon is art lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.