IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Hey Boiler,FWIW I appreciate your effort to make others see that...

1. 115 Posts.
    Hey Boiler,

FWIW I appreciate your effort to make others see that this share is really a traders share.

I have made money buying & holding this share, but as I am new to TA, I can see that PRR is a very difficult share to trade( you can't procrastinate for too long, or all your ST profit would disappear!!) That is a very hard thing to do & much of it is your psychology at play - when others are buying it up = you need to sell into the hype ( based on your own rules) & vice versa at the other end.

For me, I can see PRR has huge growth potential, assuming its trials are successful, but the market constantly over shoots & then undershoots - the trick is seeing the signs & acting accordingly. And people who don't have rules, or aren't seasoned to how PRR behaves - will get burnt & badly!!

FWIW ( am still an eternal optimist, but am learning to be more mechanical), I see the last 5 days trading activity & price action as very unusual for this stock. Even when it went to .42 cents last year(distribution) , it did not fall this rapidly, as SM sold into the hype, for several weeks, before the SP dropped off more. On wkly chart it then gave a dow exit also.

At this point we have no medium term exit( but capital protection), and IF next weeks bar is an up bar(higher than .215), AND price can hold for now @ .19 , then I would be able to get a trend line under the wkly chart - for a medium term support - a first for this share.

Otherwise all bets are off , and not looking good IMHO.

Isee both sides of the coin - but I will say there I think there are bigger players in here trying to accumulate peoples shares - hitting stop losses, and I can't see a solid fundamental reason for this.

I wait and watch.

Spare Paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.