IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

spare paper,Thanks for your comments and the comments from other...

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    spare paper,

Thanks for your comments and the comments from other posters, that is you Ray etc.

In simple terms Prima is a speculative share, as most of us should know. It is speculative because the outcome here is unpredictable. Yes some people think they know the outcome, those that think it has a better chance than average to succeed, will buy and hold, those that don't believe do not buy and hold.The buy and hold crowd change there mind, some will leave, new ones will come along.We have the trader who has been caught out in the volatility and now may class him/herself a buy and hold.The uncertainty whether it be stock specific or market specific adds to the volatility and peoples decision whether to buy and sell. And the trader will buy and sell and buy and sell while the volatility is here. And the volatility is here because the outcome is unpredictable and so on and so on.
    Believe me the majority here on these boards are traders you only have visit the day trading thread when the market is booming and see how many views that thread receives.

As for the recent fall, I personally am marking it down to the Nadaq listing not having the impact on the share price that people expected. There are also some other underlying factors here that people may speculate about,” running the stock down to achieve a lower market cap to entice US investors”” Phase 2b results good or bad” “accumulation…not my favourite” and so on and so on, hence the term that these type of shares inherit "speculative".

From Investopedia..........

""Investors in these types of stock may be overly optimistic about the probability of earning above average gains, or the lure of the above average gains may be enticing enough for them to make a purchase.""

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/speculativestock.asp#axzz1t0VevHqo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.