SEN 6.25% 1.7¢ senetas corporation limited

Chart Analysis, page-15

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    HI Harken Banks, your question is valid, but neither of the 2 biggest shareholders could offload many of there shares here as the stock does not have enoughdemand to handle of anyone selling a large parcel at any time.Over the last 2 years we have seen the SP drop from 14-15c to as low a 6c because of the absence of many new buyers, not traders and this is against of a continuing sell off by small shareholders who need cash to live on. The previous tome around, in the middle of a Techology boom, the SP got pushed to87c whilst a select few were selling ther holdiings as they knew that the company had very little. Also the main Shareholder at the time was Franci s Galbally with no more than 20m shares, now 2 people hold 360 m. Any indication that either of the 2 were wanting to sell a large parcel would see the SP collapse. Now I want to clarify who our man in NY is, ----- Hsbc nominees is shown as the major shareholder, with 212,000,000 shares, but in fact these are owned by A NEW York investment banking firm called, Madison Park llc, who operate in enterprisesoftware,digital media, and tech enabled services. They have closed over 130mergers and acquistions for a range of VC backed and founder owned technology companies. I hope this helps you out, and this may give you an idea of the big picture which is being played, the money is in the US an Israel for this company, and they will get what they want. The latest Financial report will confirm that the major shareholder is in NY. Good buying to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $46.20K 3.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 478055 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.