PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Good analysis Boleite My experience with the Ichimoku cloud is...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Good analysis Boleite

My experience with the Ichimoku cloud is it's more unreliable than other classic indicators in more volatile and junior stocks like exploration companies (i.e. SVD). Ichimoku seems to be more at home in stable and gentle trading environments like index trading and foreign exchanges as they can pick up small nuances and signal us the buy/sell triggers gently and progressively with their various "trip wires" when moving either way.

The Ichimoku's sentiment is probably the most pessimistic out of the list of other indicators you're showing here, like you said. But also like you said I think it's still ok because other indicators are pointing to a bullish trend.

Looking good. I did not know the prices to date have been dancing in tune with the 50 SMA line.

Another indicator set I find useful in the exploration space is the a crossover of exponential moving averages, namely the 5, 10 and 20 EMA. The crossing over of the lines signal potential changes in trend. If both the 5 and 10 line crosses the 20 EMA line downward, especially with a steep angle, then it's a strong signal that the next jump in prices will not materialise and a downturn has started (which I think will coincide with boleit's 50 SMA).

This set tends to work well in this space, as normal, healthy retracements in a growing company will not trigger a big crossover in lines, so if/when it happens there's a stronger probability that a turn in trend has started.

I'm fully allocated today after buying between 3.4c to 3.6 this week. Feeling very hopeful of this company, initially in the nickel space but now more so with their gold exploration.

Fingers crossed everyone. I'll give it until end of September as small/micro juniors sometimes take longer to generate technical/engineering outputs like this current survey.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2464/2464785-f7b6b35b2fb1282e69701376edd06204.jpg

Last edited by baifonzai: 11/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.