TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

Fundamentals state one thing and we all know how some components...

1. 37 Posts.
    Fundamentals state one thing and we all know how some components of reports can be fudged (or conveniently left out), but the charts (I feel) speak for themselves. It was funny the ton of back-slapping and bottom-patting in this forum that went on as TMR climbed in share price mid last year. People saying “oh $0.30 barrier is broken here comes $0.40” and other mindless propaganda. I don’t see much going on now, I see quibbling. I miss the bottom-patting.

From my understanding of chart analysis TMR is in a steady down trend, since Oct 2007. It took the SP just under 18 months or so to go from $0.11 to its high and about 7 months to lose all that it gained.

To me it shows investor sentiment is leaving. If I knew how to post pictures along with my post I would show the picture with my proposed downward trend line.

Anyhow I am contemplating bailing for the time being but keeping a watch to see when the SP breaks my proposed downward trend line.

Good luck to those who hold and believe in this company.

** Disclaimer
    I am complete n00b. I have attempted investment with my own money and from the look of things lost money. So if you choose to base your buy/sell decision on my forum writings……… BAHAHAHAHAHA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 8530868 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4222725 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.