TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

chart analysis, page-11

1. 487 Posts.
    Hello.

Try not to let it get to you MS.

However, I do disagree with you on several points, but will try and express them politely.

Sometimes I think TA feels like tarot card reading or something, as if the future of the shareprice and thereby the status of the company is preordained, it's destiny based on previous data. Although in saying this there are some TA ideas I believe make sense, and I don't know so much about TA either. I believe in fundamentals.

You state AQA as an example that doesn't follow the trend. This company is coal and IO correct? It is no surprise for this company to buck the trend, this is fundamentals.

Also, out of god knows how many companies, you are ALWAYS going to get an exception, or 100, the point was the market suffered a downward trend.

TMR is a junior miner, which have been hit very hard, not to mention it is experiencing a transition phase at the worst possible time.

I also would have thought the double or triple bottom at 11.5-12c from a TA perspective would mean the SP couldn't go further south than this, but I am no TA.

Maybe I am not getting your meaning. SP can only go two ways. If past downward trending leads to future downward trending, then future downward trending becomes past downward trending, leading to an unbreakable cycle until the SP reaches perfect 0.

Have a look at UGLs graph.

In saying all of this, it was my belief that there was no way the SP could get below 14c, I guess TA proved me wrong that time however though ha ha.

TMR has been hit unfairly in a highly volatile and scared market and will reward the patient, IMO anyway. Downward trends will remain downward trends... until they become upward trends that is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.903K 725.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1621658 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5698707 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.