TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

chart analysis, page-47

1. 487 Posts.
    Kat, I'll be honest, I haven't, I intended to look on it retrospectively after a period. Very impressive, congratulations. I bet you wished you laid some money on it though ha ha. What was the price at the time of your recommendation? 26c?

My thinking on our views, I meant I would be wary investing money on a company with bad management because I would believe this would reflect noticeably in the company and therefore the share price, and would prefer another stock. A short term buy I could understand, a long term buy less so.

I am interested, does anyone really think forums in any way influence the SP?

I didn't put forward my intention to sell out TMR at 13c and take up the option because I wasn't sure if there was a possibility this could influence things, until someone already posted it.

I do think chachi's opinion is logical, however. If the charts were always right, and your money always increases exponentially, you would be very, very rich, as would any chartist. If you are doing things differently to other chartists and have come up with a secret formula then you will be even richer. Hope this is the case heh heh.

Although, sometimes I think it is obvious when something will rise, like you do, and will use ideas from it to compliment fundamental analysis like I have been doing. Would be interested for you to post more tips in other replies if you ever have another sure thing, for more of a track record. My tips atm are MMX, and those I currently hold obviously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 8530868 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4222725 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.