CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Ape,I totally agreed with you, if the company is running by some...

1. 42 Posts.
    Ape,

I totally agreed with you, if the company is running by some decent management, its share price will be sitting on 1 or 2 dollars already, the reason why the management want to get rid of some major share holder like Everaz or Power united is because they demand to sit in the borad of CFE, Tony is so scare of them to sit in the board because they will find a lot of interesting information about CFE and possibly some wrong doing or doggy deal the management did. Also those director will try to stop Tony or other management staff from proposing some doggy deal that is going to hurt the shareholder's interest.

During the time when Power United try to kick them out of the office, the management is extremely nervous because it means that they will be out of job and also if the new management find out some evidence of their wrong doing, they might end up in court and possibly in jail.

There are rumours about Everaz try to get out of CFE, maybe this is the other reason why they want to keep the share price down at this level so that if Everaz want to get out they will suffer a big loss. I hope Everaz can stay because their major stake in CFE can stop whatever doggy deal that the management propose. As the company's management, they are suppose to working for the best interest of the shareholder not themselve.

IMO, the Australia regulatory (ASX and ASIC) is not doing their job properly by monitoring the recent share trading of CFE, as a regulatory body, they have all the power and skill to monitoring the share trading activities of CFE and find out what is going on behind the trading activities and summon CFE management to their office to explain what is going on. I reckon share like CFE should under close monitoring by ASX or ASIC, if they are doing their job, the people behind the share price manipulation cannot do it so freely because they know that inside trading is a crime and they can go to jail if they get caught. I am going to see what is going on in the next few week before the AGM, if I smell something fishy about the trading, I'll give ASX or ASIC a call and ask for a explanation and try to stop them from doing all this doggy deal. They are sitting on a huge cash reserve, it is ok for them if things are going to smoothly but what happen if thing goes wrong, Fire power is a good example, when thing goes wrong, the MD will just transfer all the money out to some secret account oversea, next thing, the money and the MD will disappear into thin air, the shareholder will left with nothing but a big mess. That is what I am scare of what will happen next.

IMO no matter what happen, they will win, if the share price go down, they will know exactly at what price they will buy to dilute the share holder interest on the company, when the share price go up, they will try their best to give out good news or rumour to ask people to buy so that they can get out at high price to make huge profit. I have heard that Tony is asking all his friends and business contact to buy CFE when the share is trading at 70 cents level and said it is going to go up to one dollars, you all know what happen next, the share drop to a 30 cents level in no time, I know people who use CFD to buy CFE on leverage that lost hundred of thousands of dollar in the matter of a week time. Someone is making lot of money behind this trading and ASX and ASIC never question about that. do you think ASX or ASIC are working the best interest of the general public?

The scenario that I scare most is if we let the management to do whatever they want, they will try to setup more doggy deal to shift the cash reserve away from the company. When thing goes wrong, we will find that the cash is gone and so as the management. History will repeat itself and I have seen so many cases on this kind of case happen, cash got transfer to oversea account and disappear immediately and authority cannot trace them. Firepower and Alan Bond is some classic example on this.

In my opinion, as a shareholder we should unite together and start questioning the management what is going on and ask them to explain. I reckon we should all go to the AGM and vote against their pay package and ask the management question about our concern. By doing that, we can let them know that the shareholder is not happy with what they are doing and make them think twice before they want to do something to hurt the shareholder because we are watching them closely.

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.