CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi Ray.. I agree with you on all points ! As you say, look at...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi Ray.. I agree with you on all points ! As you say, look at igc comments and better still read (I mean carefully) the annual reports on CFE,IGC and GFE- all run by Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid aka the Tony and Tim show see how they vote each other pay rises and how one director never attended any of the 4 meetings but still took $60000 !He even had his pay increased from $20000 to $60000 and did not even turn up !! OH, by the way, our ceo gave himself another $85000 pay rise. Also, the day of meeting (28/7) to ok MCC deal,we got $400ml and the share price fell from 70c to 26c. Some mgmt etc etc .. some of these posters have blinker on or are related to the cowboys.Have been reading the newspapers for co. releases, we no longer make the ASX know of price sensitive info.These guys really are cowboys and are playing with the S/H money as if it was their own!If anyone has been in these 3 co's for long enough and attended meetings ,they too would be pissed off like many of us.CFE meeting on 25th,I will be voting "NO" 2-6. and hope to clean out directors at meetings for IGC and GFE.Why deal in Seirra Leone when there is good prospects here in Aust- no civil wars,corrupt officials and courts and we can be tossed out of the country at a drop of a hat.. not to mention all the other shit that goes on in SL.Google SL, particularly the CIA report... what a sh.t hole to want to do business in.. also,the market and resource prices are under threat so why are we still paying $200ml US,lets get out before all our money disapears or is squirelled away.I get pissed off when I see blatent disregard for S/H interests and the ppl we are supposed to trust are doing their own thing without any accountability.. no wonder the mgmt are thought so poorly of in the industry...regards MUFF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.