CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi Muff,Thanks for your support! Those cowboy management deserve...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi Muff,

Thanks for your support! Those cowboy management deserve to be punished by the authority or shareholder. I observe the trading activity of various shares all the time, IMO, someone is absolutely trying everything to manipulate the share price of CFE, some cowboy at the back is controlling the up and down of the share price and the cowboy is spreading rumour everywhere asking S/H to hold on to the share and constantly con people into buying their share when the share price is high. Also they are using hotcopper to spread rumour and wrong info to other people. If you read the past post, there are some posts saying how good the directors are and they have done well in all aspect including giving back 100 millions dollars as capital return and dividend, they are either cowboy management themselve or they are mentally ill. They really make me sick! I 've pick quite a few guys posting message like this and I 'll be careful if they post message out again. In this share trading game, I 've learned to trust noone by paying some painful punish in the trading.

I still reckon all the shareholder should go to the AGM and throwing all this questions back to the directors to show how piss off we are. If this still doesn't work, I am going to ASIC and ASX to show them all the example of the CFE share price manipulation including the exact time and date of those trades and ask them to investigate and hopefull they can catch the cowboy red handed.

I hope whoever cowboy is behind the share price manipulation is watching this forum, they have to be really careful on what they are doing because I am sure that the monitoring unit of ASX have all the skill and computer software to catch criminal who is doing inside trading, all it take is someone to show some evidence to the ASX to tip it off. Cowboy you be careful next time you want to con us shareholder again! you better start doing some work to push up the share price starting from today or else things are going to throw back at you quick and fast if you keeping manipulating the share price for you own benefit.

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.