CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi Ape,This stock go down with small volume because some insider...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi Ape,

This stock go down with small volume because some insider knows that most of the share holder is going to hold this share because it has a cash backing of about 46 cents per share, they are using this to drive the price down by acting as buyer and seller at the same, as the share change hand from the seller to the buyer, they will drive the price down that explained why the trading volume is so low. After the price dropped to a certain level, it will stop and they will start to accumulate whatever share that the genuine seller is selling (ie. liquidation of margin lending, people need money...) You will notice that the share price for the past few day is bounded at a specific range 18 cents to 21 cents, as the share price go down to 18 cents, you will found some buyer will quickly scoop those share up, as the share price goes above 20 cents, someone will sell it down immediately like today's share price movement situation. Someone is behind this controling the share price and accumulating at a dirt cheap price.

As Sellier posted in this forum, The executive chairman Tony Sage just brought 2.5 millions share for $460,000. That make me wonder who is behind this share price manipulation and try to buy share at way below this actual value. The thing that really make me angry, this people is the people who run the company and they received lot of salary from the company as well. This shows how bad those executives are, they are scum and blood sucker who suck on our share holder's money. I reckon we should united together going to the AGM and kick them out once for all.

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.