RRL 0.56% $1.78 regis resources limited

Chart and Fundamental Analysis - 23 May 2015, page-33

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    - I don't know if the Greece issues will blow-up or if there will be more can-kicking.
    - I don't know if AUD will drop more due to lowering rates, because despite the past 2 rate cuts AUD has stayed around 76-78 cents. Neither is America planning to increase rates for some time as per the latest FED meeting last week which saw the gold price jump to $1200.
    - I agree with negative sentiment in this sector which sees most gold producers suffering more than the gold price and there is a lot of upside.

I'm bullish on the long term price of gold, gold producers and am heavily invested in goldies including RRL. I find Regis has competent management but not the best assets due to lower grade mines, so they've faced a fair whack of challenges. They don't have an aggressive growth strategy like NST and that's why they haven't seen the same upside NST has. I think given time Regis will perform better and if they acquire better mines then things will improve tenfold.

With RRL there is definitely low downside risk, although it hit a new 52 week low recently of $1.105. This I wouldn't worry about as it's usually the institutional buyers manipulating price to enter large positions at lower prices.

I'm in the red at present but I keep holding as I have faith that things will turn around.

Cheers
    Dhruv

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.