LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Aus Biz Experts?I always thought that HC was as low as it gets...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Aus Biz Experts?
    I always thought that HC was as low as it gets in terms of the quality of comments and sure reading the LVT threads earlier today felt a bit like:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3691/3691391-1dfde62065a31590aac6fb9ab471fd45.jpg
    Saying that and having watched that poor quality video, I feel more confident with some of the statements made here than what "A rich life" Claude and "Resmed" Rudi have put together in that podcast. Are these clowns serious? Please, @ValueSearch and @JPjpJPjpJP (look forward to having you on the register again shortly), do tell me that you are more sophisticated than those guys. Please! The HC adds comment by Claude is genius. I have hold LVT for a long time and I have not seen them promoting the company on HC for at least two years if not longer. Meanwhile Resmed does that all the time? Hypocrite? Also to say that they are in the business of selling shares? Well, they sold the last ones at 35c and haven't done as CR since then. If the brothers would have behaved (not sure about the legal bill when our CEO is a lawyer himself), there would have been no need for the credit facility and the SP would be well above 20c. Why did they not talk about this? Because they stopped following the stock two years ago?

Last edited by avinvest: 15/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.