LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

"fastest growing" is all built based by rounds of acquisitions...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    "fastest growing" is all built based by rounds of acquisitions from share holder's CR, not by company's organic growth through innovation and creativities
    The acquisition was a good buy in retrospect. The product offering added grew its licences 1200% YoY, albeit from a small base. LVT acquired a mobile-based intranet to add to their product offering (a great acquisition in my humble opinion). It would have taken longer, more money to develop an equivalent. Buying adds talent, the product, customers and revenue. This is very standard within the tech world to acquire when it is too costly to build an alternative. They now have a fully functional employee experience software suite that is comprable to the best in the world. That is no easy task.

Management needs to think hard how to make the product becomes "a must to have" .
    It's one of the top 4 employee experiences from an independent review, doesn't need to be the "only have" to succeed. Zoom needs to compete with Meet and Teams. It's not a must-have as there are alternatives, yet it's worth over $100B AUD. Whilst I'm not saying LVT is Zoom, it certainly doesn't need to be a monopoly to do well in case you missed the point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.