AMP 1.89% $1.08 amp limited

Sorry nickoo but you have lost me.Market value to me is a...

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Sorry nickoo but you have lost me.

Market value to me is a neutral term meaning whatever a buyer and a seller are prepared to agree is a fair price at any given time. That may/will change with every single trade and it doesn't matter whether they are up or down.

As you 'sort of' allude I am a bull I would 'sort of' allude you have an emotional attachment to being a bear.

As a chartist, I don't care whether markets go up or go down. I would like to be completely unemotional but unfortunately I am human (hard as I sometimes try not to be when trading..)

Right now I am a gold bear but when some technical points are met and hold I will become a gold bull again.

Likewise any market or stock.

As an example I don't remember you ringing a bell to tell HC that the fun was over in ORI or the gold stocks just as that point was occuring or in advance but my apologies if you did. Can you tell me when CRS will resume going up? Or LHG. Sure the trend is still up in gold but what would need to occur to tell you it had broken ? (were it to.)

And yes, the market is going down. Thankyou for that, LOL! Surprisingly money can be made going long even in a bear market.

Just look at the banks.

Ciao.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.020(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $2.834B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.08 $1.06 $25.50M 23.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 139193 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 37879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.