MGT 1.54% 33.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Totally agree with your approach to investing in penny stocks as...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Totally agree with your approach to investing in penny stocks as announcements/news creates market sentiment which has more impact on micro cap stocks then TA be it positive or negative, and I feel as an MGT investor not trader were lucky with Management since i've been invested have been on the money and knowing management have skin in the game derisks my investment even further to allow me to have confidence to hold long term through to production and beyond. Don't get me wrong 100% I will be taking profits along the way, as what's that saying "you will never go broke taking profits" and I use fib levels and Elliot wave as my main go to but also check Bolinger bands and Stochi RSI and look left for market structure that's what i use to day trade crypto as I love the volatility of crypto specifically BTC on the 5m with high leverage runs perfect micro patterns to get in and get out. The one biggest thing I suggest to new investors which i personally didn't do when i first started investing have a written out plan/strategy and a trade narrative for each stock/crypto I trade and invest in. And watch soon more day traders will start commenting on MGT threads soon as volume picks up and hits their market scanner alerts lol thats when the price will start to run yet the smart money is already in.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $32.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.5¢ $6.771K 21.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12100 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 42467 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.