MGT 6.78% 31.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

If tomorrow morning a announcement came out that funding or part...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    If tomorrow morning a announcement came out that funding or part funding has been secured MGT would hit 20 cents within days, this is what most long term holders are waiting for.
    It’s certainly been a roller coaster ride for me personally having bought in pre PFS on the way up to 9.4 cents and I have been averaging down as much as possible, yes management are working hard but my belief is a JV is their last resort as they want full control.
    personally I would prefer a JV as this would guarantee mining and production a lot earlier but we’ll have to wait and see.
    Since investing in the green iron space I’ve become aware of many other miners either starting or currently producing magnetite so I’m not getting my hopes up too much but if funding is secured it will be like winning lotto.
    With iron ore price forecast to reach $150 dollars US in the coming months MGT is well positioned to increase its SP.
    Anyway good luck everyone hopefully some good announcements come out next week and we return to the pre PFS prices soon somewhere in the 6c mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.020(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $31.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.0¢ $101.2K 348.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 10770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.