BPT 4.53% $1.16 beach energy limited

Hey everyone, I exited while still in a profit, luckily prior to...

1. 11,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4848
    Hey everyone, I exited while still in a profit, luckily prior to today's selling. Hopefully like all exit posts, the price shoots back up asap and you are all in profit again.

I just can't stand waiting any longer. I have been a holder longer than 4 years now and constantly disappointed. I expected a re-rate well into $4 by now, especially during that period when the oil price was around $130usd. Unfortunately it couldn't even break $2 after several attempts because just as it looked like happening, more bad news arrived. Management is horrible imo and some big structural changes are needed to get any decent momentum going.

I will be looking from the sidelines to potentially re-enter at some stage in the future. It won't be until I see a clear positive trend, management changes, and some large pieces of positive news (2 or 3 in a row). Until then, it just looks like more disappointments on the horizon so in my opinion I am better to take some light profits when still in the green than watch this potentially sliding sub-$1, which will happen if oil and gas prices continue as they are.

Good luck everyone. It has been a pleasure chatting in here over the years!
    Last edited by coto: Yesterday, 21:47

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.055(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $2.646B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.19 $1.16 $9.535M 8.129M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 276452 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 204959 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.