OBM 2.78% 35.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

thanks for the background info crofty, much appreciated, you...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    thanks for the background info crofty, much appreciated, you seem to have a close understanding of the old project, you list as a holder so you must still have confidence in the resource, thats a plus, or are you a pissed off creditor payed off with new shares? I read a long list of those debt for equity settled creditors in my research...whewww

anyhow as a recently new holder would it be pushing it to draw you out some more on your understanding of the current situation? I have read all the company literature and bought in on that info so I have DMOR but asking someone that has been up close would obviously give us all a better understanding, of....dare I say it....the vibe of project...lol...

I ask from a bit of confusion because with 1.7 mil resource and existing plant for possible cy20 restartup, why do you think the SP is not moving on rising gold price? is the pall of lost trust from previous incarnation still floating over the project? or is it the scattered nature of the undefined resource package that is holding it back? What reserve were they attempting to mine previously?

for instance you sugest that the plant is a good quality unit fit for the ore/area its in, wonder if it has been cared for and maintained properly since closure? or abandoned by pissed off creditors?

sounds like your observation was that the poor management/people/politics of the previous incarnation were primarily responsible for bringing them low, so from your knowledge have the problem management/people/politics been cleared out or did they maintain their ownership/influence in this newly resurected OBM 2.0?

Mr Czerw? interesting name...lol...you have confidence in him, thats cool, did he have geo sucess at other projects you are familiar with?

Have any other talented/sucessful people joined the new group thay you would give a tick to?

Hahaha I will stop there or I will have to ask what your company analysis rates are...lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $668.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $30.64K 86.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 89503 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 48426 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.