PYC 0.00% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

chart - break up?, page-37

1. 5,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    I Agree Peace, bought a few more today.
    Love the quote from Nick in the interview with finance news network 16 Dec

"Lelde Smits: Okay Nick last question. What else is in the short term outlook for Pylogica?
    Nick Woolf: We have a very exciting twelve months ahead of us. As I mentioned, that we?re
    hopefully on track within the next few months for our third partnership. We?re also moving
    hopefully to the next stage of the collaboration that we discussed around Roche and of
    course behind that, you know there are two or three other deals that we?d hope to close
    within the next twelve months."

Seems they weren't kidding when they originaly said they expected 3 deals last year, and hopefully these two or three "other deals" are just as likely to occur this year. As i said i dont see how things wont take off if even 1 more is signed. Surely to god either were getting hugely fooled, or something is really beginning to build. Sadly i often lack confidence until i see others move in the same direction. Hence i would still like to see some big names in biotech getting in. Maybe that 10 million today was start, although it could also be the start of biotech capital selling their share down as another poster suggested nay be about to occur. Heres hoping a big new fund appears on the register in the next few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.