PRU 1.57% $2.58 perseus mining limited

Oh wow. The rocket is finally about to lift off with gold...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Oh wow. The rocket is finally about to lift off with gold breaking out of the 2 year bottoming phase in the coming days and weeks and samboy is leaving. I own 3 Australian goldminer and PRU has been the worst performer of these. Don't get me wrong I am satisfied with it's performance but I doubt it will be the Top 2 growth stock this year.
    2018 will lift all boats with gold breaking above 1400 for the first time in years, you don't need to be very smart to see this and you don`t need to post 4 posts a day and then leaving the party right before it`s about to break out.
    If you trade these kind of high cost, low margin gold stocks, it`s all about sentiment. In downturns the market doesn't care much about the assets or if they improved their production, but once sentiment changes to positive they double and even triple and quadruple with fundamentals barely changing at all.
    Who cares about 10% profit in these kind of stocks. I at least don't. You buy them in the winter, when nobody wants them, wait for the summer and sell them when everybody wants them. It`s really that easy.
    We are coming out of the winter, 2018 will be springtime, 2019-2021 might be summer. Don`t forget to sell in summer, it sucks to be holding these kind of stocks from one winter to the next.
    Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.