PRU 3.41% $2.73 perseus mining limited

Chart Breakaway gap today :), page-228

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    I can change my mind.
    Thats what I thought, it would go to 52c-69c. But its not and the INSTOs wont let it happen for now, everytime it gets to 44-47c it gets smashed down with large volume INSTO selling.

I have called PRU honestly & correctly up and down thus far so I can change my mind. I did not put in any offers last night FYI, i did it offscreen this morning, & my parcel would be 1-2% of the daily volume so wouldnt affect anything.

Many times I have seen the shooting star pattern and gravestone dojis arrive at this 44-47c range and thought it must be related to the 44c warrants(options) but then the subsequent chart shows it did reverse lower (several times to 39.5c) and was a bearish signal that I ignored.

Last night I called if Au price was lower we would see a dragonfly or if flat/higher we would see another gravestone doji/shooting star and the latter is what we saw today. A shot to 46.0 then cover back to open 44.5c and again another large volume day 10M shares
    so its another gravestone doji at the annual highs with 1.5c wick, no body and 0.5c tail with again large INSTO selling at daily/annual highs.
    too risky for me,

the lack of another green bar & the arrival of that dreaded gravestone doji yet again at annual highs is worrying.... thats why I sold, if it cant breakout 43-47c then it will go back under 40c with all this large selling and strong resistance at 44-47c.

Au price lowering is the main worry. It should be at 1410 with this DXY but its struggling around 1320 meaning a short term weakness may drop it. And with the Au price dropping, PRU will likely follow lower.

They say no one should be criticised for making profits & cashing them in. Colinchi must have got into my head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.