BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

Hopefully for holders they will avoid a raising, however I am...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    Hopefully for holders they will avoid a raising, however I am extremely doubtful that it is possible.

Historically BMN seems to like issuing cap raisings in the september quarter along with the AGM so I would fully expect to see something before the year is out.

They cant have more than a few million left from recollection and they generally dont like to get too low (in case the raising fails).

I would expect them to want to raise circa $5m (enough for another 12 or so months operations) - to do so I imagine the price will have to be quite low. I cant see RCF buying more unless they get given a steep discount to market as they have already taken a bath.

If they raise $5m @ 5c they will issue ~ 100,000,000 shares or 1/3 of the market cap - unless there are some decent sized U bulls out there that havent already been burnt, they may be forced to offer more for less.

I've always said I might have a look at BMN (or uranium in general) again in the single digits but I wont be doing it until at least the next cap raising has closed.

At the moment I think BMN is still overpriced for the risk - @ $600m PDN seems a better buy than BMN @ $20m - especially since it has several hundred mil worth of mine in operation.

If you imagine BMN diluted to the same extent (i.e. $700m to setup the mine), the 30:1 price differential wont be nearly as big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.