ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

chart breakout...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    In my opinion today we broke 3 key long term resistance levels.

We broke 1 long term down trend line and we also confirmed the breakout of the short term down trend line as you can see in the charts. We also broke above the .065 cent resistance line so 3 major resistance lines have been recently broken.

As you can see all indicators have turned up. The MACD is in the oversold region and has turned up, the stochastics have turned up as has the moneyflow index, combined this with increased volume and finishing on the days high it bodes well for a continuation of this uptrend.

The stock has been smartly accumulated over the past 3 months, although there has been some selling there has also been willing buyers. Now that the sellers are exhausted and the breaks released you can now see the result.

With news flow getting closer by the day as companies get closer and closer to finalising their testing phase i can see a big possibility that we will have contracts in place by the end of the year that will make us cash flow positive over a 12 month period.

This is my gut felling and i have done the research to back it up. Take it for what you will but i can see big things happening hopefully before the end of the year.

6 month chart

3 month chart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.