ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

CEO geoff was one of 3 speakers talking about this topic:...

1. 658 Posts.
    CEO geoff was one of 3 speakers talking about this topic: Diagnostics and their place in the world

Early and effective diagnosis of disease is critical to better manage treatments for patients and ever-increasing healthcare costs. With a burgeoning world population and escalating immigration rates resulting in widespread occurrence and rapid spread of disease, diagnostic solutions need to address global healthcare needs. This requires innovation for the development of technologies and products that are appropriate for different settings and can be supported by the infrastructure and work flows in developing and emerging nations, as well as in developed countries.

The emphasis of this session is on the development of new in vitro diagnostic technologies that offer improved performance at low cost and ease of use for deployment in low and middle income countries. These are referred to as “disruptive” or “reverse” innovation technologies because if they successfully provide high performance, low cost delivery in a demanding environment they have the competitive advantages to have a major impact in the developed countries.

most of the holders will understand to certain extent why we think ADO's mixngo is the disruptive technology. the first deal with an IVD major for a new immunoassay will definitely clear up doubts on ADO. i for one will look to increase my holdings when i see that. wouldnt mind seeing chairmain mark getting some stocks on market soon i might add.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $40.20K 1.786M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 386453 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 248196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.