EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

chart can assist, page-2

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    very insightful Espingsight cheers.

I don't recall why the SP tanked in 07 as i picked my first small package when the price got to .37c,round Sept 07 which i thought was a bargain (still do!) then though we got caught up in the Zoom fiasco about half way through 08.

For anyone not familiar with this painful time, we were making good progress but had something like $80k worth of dept, then a large Indian Co that dealt with building and construction decided they wanted in.

The Jv was to cost Zoom $5m Via convertible bonds but alas very soon after Lehman's collapse'd and with it Zoom and our $5m plunging us into a tailspin down to .14c before going under voluntary suspension until early 09.

Late 08 i decided to go out on a limb and invest seriously in the market (for me anyway) as i expected 09 to be crap but i figured the worst would be over by mid 010, again lots of research into Depressions and Recessions then lots of research into various Company's.

At this stage EDE was still dead in the water so i didn't even consider them, however on the 24/12/08 (if i recall) Greg Solomon pulled off some very smart deals that have led us to where we are today.

This kind of work for me was very impressive and was how i would expect a managing director to work.

so if you've read any of Buffets work (lets face it if you are serious about the market, you would have)

a) credible management

b) CASH

c) a good product(s) with a market and a very good position
    in that market

all it needs is an income but that's the difference between a .10c stock and a $1 stock i guess, to cut a long story short the money i had put aside to put into a hit list of blue chip definite's......well i dumped nearly all of it into EDE.

I have other stocks, chickens, eggs, baskets bla bla bla however EDE is my largest holding and i don't intend to sell until we hit $2 then i'll off load 30k, recoup my $60k and carry the rest free hold for a VERY long time.

As for SP and when it will get to $2 (anywhere over .078 is good for me), we will get there, don't know when as my crystal is in the shop for repairs and the guy on the phone says their having trouble finding the right parts.

it would seem (IMO) however that investors don't even consider stocks until their over .40c.

The stocks (IMO) that sit below the .40c bracket seem to be in the realm of traders.

EDE has never looked better, not long ago when we were at the .05-.06c mark, Nursery said "nothing's changed", now it would seem a good deal has changed, good to better!

Here for the long haul........Flaming :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.703K 1.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 199767439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26544995 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.