AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Chart, Cash and Scenarios, page-34

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Thought I would have a look at the charts for comparisons and see if any patterns stood out.

Below is a 10 year chart of POH. Fairly obvious it has been in decline since 2006 and in a clear down channel since March 2012 when the patch issue became apparent. Note the upper boundary of the channel is at 12 cents, the pivot point I mentioned yesterday, this makes this a very significant point now.

I now superimpossed (limited sucess) 2 charts that have similar head and shoulder patterns marked by:
    A = left shoulder
    B = head
    C = right shoulder

The bottom chart is POH and it is a more drawn out pattern (taking longer) than the one above, I suggest this is a result of previous management issues. The top chart gets back toward it's previous highs on the right hand side as positive clinical results are released, this is in the vicinity of a 300% appreciation (which company is this?). Additionally I could see a similar pattern developing for another company ACL, I checked and they are enrolling now for clinicals.

So just like miners and energy companies, money flow becomes positive for Bios well before the results are known.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.