PEK 5.13% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

chart chat

1. 7,432 Posts.
    PEK is in a low volume consolidation pattern.I am writing this post with TA used for prediction,analysis along with Market Research,sentiment reading.

imho the Euro Crisis is overlaying upon/masking the REE sector's "problems".

The loss of Action in PEK is not only being caused by Europe but a more specific wariness in the REE sector by new potential retail holders/speculators.
    so Not only has Risk appetite been dampened by Euro kerfuffle but Risk aversion in Rare Earths Sector is happening.

Specifically re PEK I think the Lynas troubles are being carried over into the PEK shareprice and trading.
    Wasn't so long ago that the Pekkers were surmising that the excellent grade Ngulla "stuff" would be shipped to the Malasian LAMP for separating by LYC.
    Certainly only recently was the thinking turned to PEK developing it's own Plant,Half Billion Dollar Investment by some Big Boy preferably not Chinese JVing soon with PEK to exploit it's undisputably fine,world class deposit.

Anyhow Great Corporate Moves COULD happen as soon as the inital JORC is released early next year so just have patience,good things come to those who wait etc.

Well Historically I see from the this chart that PEK trades in a 40/70 Price Range. It was til we got Greeked.

I see that after JORC release the strong possibility that this 40/70 Range will re establish.In fact getting over 60cents may prove difficult.
    Why? Break Even Sellers overcoming 'eager' buyers.
    Stale Hands who have held PEK through significant 50% paper losses will outsell any new RETAIL Buyers especially buyers affected by the Be Wary of REE research mentioned above.

Any Institutional Big Money will not be encoraged to buy On Market because they may well be catered to by Company New Issue for Major Capital Expenditure.The 25million share bloc held by Zari sellers may also be available for off market purchase.

Now I've bought a relatively small parcel,my plan is to hold it til JORC,will add to it IF Management clarifies more on the Financing of Zari,hopefully before JORC.

If they only do a sophisto placement for the $6mil [as per shimmer] well I'll be real disappointed.

I'm expecting hard evidence of Vision out of Management.Expecting them to show that they are at the cutting edge of exploiting Ngulla and the Rare Earth Sector.

Inspired and not just the usual Hack Management of so many small/mid cap companies.
    What's the Plan,Stan? the Big Long Term Picture?

ohh please don't say More Drilling starting July 2012 expecting more thrilling results.

Hopefully we'll soon break over that 34 Gap and takeout the 37.5 one and move into the 40's again by Xmas but who will be BUYERS even at 40centsish?

I suggest all current holders [other than me maybe] are OverWeight and new blood,fresh meat,committed buyers are required.
    And Jack Lifton's POV negated by Superior PEK Management moves is a way to bring new buyers on.

Ante Up or are ya bluffing? as is said at the card table.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $37.42K 196.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21072 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 35689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.