PEK 5.13% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

chart chat, page-16

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I agree comrade retrac, the scenario quoted probobly does give too low a T/O premium. Just trying to guess where a majority may crumble in this dodgy economic time. It would be different if it were a private asset but a publicly listed company is worth that point where the bidding stops or enough holders say "you can have it, Im happy at that price".

So just trying to split the difference between conservative and optimistic with my T/O price guesstimatle. The fact we will almost certainly have well north of 100 billion dollars of inground value at Ngualla helps us with a jorc in hand garner all sorts of interest. It does not unfortunately guarentee us a fair T/O price. Only we the holders are in control of our acceptance or walk away profiles.

I am still uber bullish on PEK.

Its just though I would be more comfortable, indeed very happy if someone told me Greeks, Italians or Spanish were about to make me lunch, its when I hear their governments are about to have an influence on the worlds ST economic future that I start to worry! Lol!

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $37.42K 196.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21072 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 35689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.