CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

OK, get chart chat out of the way; buy was generated for me a...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    OK, get chart chat out of the way; buy was generated for me a little while ago - dust has settled so I'm back in and completed the last of my buys today. Sorry I'm not a bot..

Im in for Pebas. Better than Salobo imo, soil samples have exceptional grades (relatively speaking) - as I have said before:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/30380090/single

Trading has resumed its predictable pattern - being a drop before an ANN - I think this drop was yesterday. Drilling was slated to commence late Aug, there was a big sell down yesterday and several pips down now to keep it at .008 today; it's also nearing late August..

All textbook CTM SP movement...

Other things going on in the DNPM (ANM) with CTM:

On the 10th July, there was (what I translate to be) a 'total assignment of rights', being the official take up/transfer of Itap from the previous land holder, so it looks like they will hold onto it. They had until end of August to activate that option, along with a $200k payment. This is IMO based on a Google translation of the DNPM data.

Also:
    From my lamens interpretation (and I may well be wrong!!!), it seems the Salobo tenements have been transferred from Terrativa to Centaurus. We had agreements with them as partners however this could be (?) a move/step to assist in resolving the drilling permit issue. It may be as simple as Terrativa held the tenement, yet Centaurus applied to drill (??). Surely not that simple, but there's a reason behind it.. As of the 10th July, CTM is now the title holder.
    It (DNPM) shows another application filed 19th July '18 (assuming another drilling permit)..

The same forms/dates appear accross both SW1 and SW2 tenements in the database..

So, MGMT have been very busy in July (there are some other activites also) and it appears to me to be very positive - or at least something being lodged with the department..

I think (THINK) we were also granted the tenement adjacent to SW2 in July, which was shown as an application in the last quarterly.

All my ramblings and research. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.