CTM 1.18% 42.0¢ centaurus metals limited

nice graphics messi (you are right, will post this up anyway, my...

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    nice graphics messi

(you are right, will post this up anyway, my original response before you had a closer look, check out the vale application and see who the 'title holder' is on that application, as you are no doubt aware, the colour coding directly relates to the current fase actual) ...

note that is is still in requerimento de pesquisa - fase actual, application ...

z.JPG

vale still have the 424 application that covers that as well, who knows how long a decison on this will take, although it is worth noting that vale have not lodged anything recently, only ctm, as you mention (so it could be granted in the not too distant future)

luckily the important geology re salobo, runs through the sw2 already granted

z3.JPG

all the para ep package tenements have been or are in the process of being transferred to ctm (waiting on dnpm/anm bureaurocracy) courtesy of ctm fulfilling the earn-in spend with terrativa last year with the serra misteriosa drilling (all the applications were oroiginally in terrativa's name and can only be transferred to ctm once thay are granted and the lengthy transfer process begins)

for me however its pebas, salobo is dead until it isn't

and with the wet season sarting in approx 2 months, giddyup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $208.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.5¢ $80.93K 191.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7887 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 751 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.