CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

@madbutcher Here you go ; Weekly Chart Take this as a make up...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298

@madbutcher

Here you go ; Weekly Chart

Take this as a make up pressie so I can get out of the dog house!

This follows my 'green crosses red, check momentum and volume' trading strategy. When it hits on the weekly, it's usually a good sign. Green has not yet hit 100% (IS AT 85) but Red is below 80 and has been for a period of time (usually a sign the trend direction has lost strength).. Above or below 80 could be determined as the stronger trend.

What this means to me; the long term trend has changed from decline (being from $1.00+ to .003) to an uptrend. The trend period here is ~2 years; so keep that in mind.

hopefully we get a news event to correlate to a volume spike like the ones we observed in Aug 2017 and then Nov 2017 - which triggered the upswing (downward red line from a sustained 100) in the first place. For those who dismiss the Salobo drill permit issue, these two volume spikes related to substantial Salobo news. Salobo news really killed the momentum drive (dropped the SP below the trend and the MA), but I think its returning....

I see the bot action, continual (perceived) pressure to keep it low and a stacked 1.0c order as signs this is wanting to get going IMO; but we need good news, a good Pebas drill and some Salobo permits would not go astray.. A week of 80M+ Vol and SP through 1.1c would cement it IMO.

ctm weekly turn.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.