CTM 10.0% 31.5¢ centaurus metals limited

It has happened that the ASX (or some sub indexes) have gone the...

1. 10,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2725
    It has happened that the ASX (or some sub indexes) have gone the other way to a fall in S&P 500.

We are pretty safe on CTM, or materials in general I think, but it would be nice to have some cash for any ridiculous fall.

Now just think about the poor buggers that have long positions on CFDs at low margins - they can get hurt real quick. It is highly geared automatic trading (read stop losses, if you like) which causes big falls.

Anyone who trades oppies (more gearing) will soon see on days like today that liquidity to the downside soon evaporates - another of the risk factors in oppies.

Guys, if you don't get a kick out of trading, including taking a pull back on your gains, you should take up bowls. Ha ha, apologies to the bowls enthusiasts.

I'm happy and cooking BBQ lunch for friends - green Mooloolaba prawns (about 8 inches long) on skewers cooked in their split shell - garlic and rosemary marinated lamb cutlets with grilled eggplant, capsicum and white flesh peaches - J's Greek salad - baklava.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.035(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $156.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 30.5¢ $367.9K 1.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 205976 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.