CTM 5.56% 34.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Chart Chat, page-528

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    NT man ni/co rc drilling going on at the moment to try and prove up jorc resource at Itapitanga.
    I dont recall any mention of production to date(nothing to produce yet) and no time frames that i recall. Imo this may get proven up by jorc, then scoping study and sold off or j/v (i still see time frames of 3 years to go into production 2021).
    The ni/co play took me by surprise a little but there was a mention ctm would be actively busy waiting for the wet season to end at Solabo west. Not sure anyone thought that would mean gain another tenement and drill for ni/ co in between.
    What has taken me by surprise is the speed that this has happened. This all goes well for a large drilling campaign this year. Itapitanga, Pebas then the main course Solabo west(same strike as Vale along the cinzento shear zone (cu/au/co). I still see this as ctm's jewel in the crown and i see this as the main chance of ctm going into production.
    I personally dont see iron ore production as we have too many ev battery/ hot materials atm.

I used to be uncertain but now im not sure

Take care
    Mule

P.s sentiment from long term holders quite bullish atm. Have seen some massive volume go through in last 4 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $168.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ $220.5K 614.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 23244 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 54116 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.