CTM 4.65% 45.0¢ centaurus metals limited

While we have this lull in proceedings compared to our last two...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    While we have this lull in proceedings compared to our last two days - and BTW I couldn't be happier with a 1.6/1.7 soak over two days for >150M, but that's just me. Trade your pips DT's.... trade your pips.

Seeing as we're being compared to AVZ: here's a chart comparison - All in my opinion and based on my long(er) term trading habits AND belief in the company fundamentals...

First up:
    CTM Long Term: Buy generated .006 What a coincidence, my average cost price is .006......  

CTM LT BUY.JPG

Here's what's happened over at AVZ of late.  I note: the first sell (long term indicator) was generated yesterday and confirmed today.

MID term: Ugly. Bull traps since 22nd Jan '18.

AVZ_Sell.JPG

Long Term (same long term indicator as CTM up the top there): Really Ugly. The back has been broken.

Such a good stock for so long. Comparable is A2M, which I first flagged to myself at at 84c, bought around $1 and sold .................................. YEARS too early, and before I used these damn indicators! lol..
    AVZ_Sell 2.JPG

Note, AVZ (IMO) still have good fundamentals, this could just be a correction. Remains to be seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.020(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $223.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $70.96K 156.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60617 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.