CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Small snippet. SP is irrelevant, so that’s why that is not...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Small snippet. SP is irrelevant, so that’s why that is not there.

I have said it before with the chart and signals I use. Green crosses Red = buy. Red crosses Green = sell. Combine with momentum and volume then refer fundamentals. Momentum is down (under 0) so the wind has been taken away and the fundamentals have changed dramatically..

Yes, you may say the pip is below the Bollinger and this is oversold. I say it’s being re-rated because we no longer have Salobo (until we do). The other thing – like grundle mentioned, is time. Market didn’t like Itap, and they were the best results we’ll see IMO. Pebas I like, and will probably re-enter just for that (trade). Salobo will not drill IMO until April/May next year. That’s 12 months in a spec market, and after July/August, we have nothing. No news, on a news driven stock.

IMO the SP is currently being propped until the second results come through, then it will test the .007 support towards Oct/Nov/Dec. I’ve seen how this stock gets traded, daily for 18 months.

Why sell now? Because I’m up x 2, got a CGT relief and I see the SP going lower over the next 12 months – not higher. If I was paying attention and wasn’t so busy at work, I should have been out when there was 5M volume left on the table at .015 but such is life.

Cue Willie Nelson, I’m walking away – especially from any LT position until the Salobo drill rig mobilises to site.

CTM Sell.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.