CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

All good - I assume you are not talking about me then ;) Hey,...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    All good - I assume you are not talking about me then

Hey, guess what. People here have called out the fact I have opinions and what I say is not based on fact(s)! Heck, they even ignore the facts when I post them! (bless them).

I am being queried as to why I made my choices (with no malice intended) - so I feel compelled to answer/support those questions with well prescribed answers (I don't answer in any other way). There are more (reasons) to support my exit but hey, I don't have all night. There are also as many reasons to question my own exit and hang in there... I'm still checking the chart to see if I made the right call.

I have also expressed my displeasure at mgmt while being invested and watching the SP tumble, and as soon as my trigger for exiting crossed over - I stuck to my principles. No-one likes a negative opinion, I get that (every stock thread is the same) - but I am not a hypocrite and I am openly honest with all the information I post. If that signal didn't cross, I'd still be invested. Angry at mgmt, but invested.. Remember, I didn't make that signal cross..
    I said months ago I buy when a+b=buy and sell when a-b=sell. I also said I would post when the chart changed. I did all of that - within 5 minutes (of being able to).

Here's some food for thought as to my motives. I was researching and putting my 'good news' thread together rather that watch the SP yesterday afternoon (check the time stamp). I had no issues with the SP action and didn't feel the need to check. I didn't even know it crossed down to 1.2 that day!.. If I had been watching the SP and the chart, I would have sold at close but no, I was supporting my own belief in the F/A and it cost me $5k.. I looked at the chart that night, thought cr@p and well that was that.
    I cannot control when the chart does its thing - imagine if I could!

As they say LT, Without Prejudice.

Don't get too upset with me, I may join you in another thread sometime in the future.. I'll bet you won't complain about that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.