CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Every chart is a representation of history. Its an exact...

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Every chart is a representation of history. Its an exact technical science - in respect to history. Nothing can predict the future... or can it.

I bandied on earlier that people are creatures of habbit. So, past history may not be an indicator of future gains, but the way company operate and the way people trade usually never changes (the pros are ruthless, retail are emotional). Thats why imo, charts work as a tool. Yes, I have customised mine to predominantly report on sentiment. Look at AVZ today. It's still entrenched in a massive sell signal.

Traders and instos don't care - or have time to read about FA. They are also the ones who drive the SP. We retailers typically follow or get dragged along by the momentum - something else I watch.

The unforseem news is a game changer and can change sentiment instantly. A TH here, an acquisition there. You can't pick that unless a stock is leaky and gets a ticket.
    I see CTM have (maybe) another tenement application in with DNPM so there is still room for the unexpected - but it's (the tenement) in the boon docks away from infrastructure, and no mines around (from memory).... I wonder why they need another one though?

I free carry one stock because I believed in that theory 2 years ago and tbh I'm about to sell it. Buy or sell. In between there is not.

I just bought into a stock today based on my short term chart signals alone and a day's research over the weekend into its FA to tick a box (it went to a ST buy signal the day before it went to TH). I played a bit of a waiting game and got in under the opening price with a slightly sensible order, which for me is key. Really keen to see where it goes after June 30 when some oppies that are currently underwritten get released. If a longer term trend signal gets hit I'll double/triple up. We'll see where it takes me..
    Last edited by Messiah: 04/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.